top of page
Being the exclusive Jiu-Jitsu school in the Coachella Valley associated with the esteemed Carlson Gracie Team, we pride ourselves in offering instruction in the revered style of Jiu-Jitsu taught by the late Grandmaster Carlson Gracie. While other schools may focus solely on "Sport Jiu-Jitsu" or "Self-Defense" Jiu-Jitsu, our curriculum encompasses both aspects, complemented by our exceptional striking system. Our well-rounded approach ensures that students receive a comprehensive training experience.

arm bar from guard.jpg
Our instructor received his black belt in 2006 under Pedro Carvalho. He currently holds a 4th degree black belt and is authorized by both the Jiu-Jitsu Federation of Rio de Janeiro and the Jiu-Jitsu Global Federation. He has dedicated himself to training and teaching since 1995, embodying the principles of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu.

He adheres to the 70/30 training philosophy, which means that 70% of our training is focused on fighting skills, while the remaining 30% is dedicated to competition preparation.

Professor Ernest's Jiu-Jitsu lineage can be traced back to Mitsuyo Maeda, Carlos Gracie, Helio Gracie, Paulo Romito, Amelia Arruda, Anibal Braga, and finally Pedro Carvalho.

bottom of page